The whole marketing landscape has changed. That’s why we’re combining modern-day marketing techniques with our existing creative discipline and strategic branding principals. As a result, the journey from prospect to customer has become more complex. That’s why we’ve created our new Social Media Marketing division.
Businesses have realized that using data to better understand customers means marketing more effectively and providing richer, more customized experiences. Hockey player, Wayne Gretzky, once said, “A good hockey player plays were the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.”
We work hard to ensure that we do more than send out tweets or posts on Facebook, for our clients. Social Media Marketing is about being present and engaging in your target audience directly. We realize this is a medium which is largely unorganized and uncontrolled. Our mission is to help our clients develop strategies that allow them to reach the right audience and join the global conversation that is social media. Just in case you aren’t totally convinced of its enormous potential, here are a few key 2015 facts:
- The fastest growing group of new users on Twitter are age 55 to 64
- 45% of users feel “worried or uncomfortable” when email and Facebook are inaccessible
- The +1 Google button is hit at least 5-billion times per day
- 189 Million Facebook users are “mobile only” thanks to smartphones
- 80% of all Pinterest pins are actually repins
At Pixallure, we want you to understand our commitment to Social Media Marketing. Here are our seven ways we differ from the competition:
- Creative – our core is all about the creative. We could just post messages about your business but we would rather flex our muscles, create engaging content and produce messaging that is begging to be shared. And in 2015, content is bigger than ever. As Benjamin Franklin once said, “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.” We plan to do both.
- Flexible – this isn’t your traditional medium, like television and radio, that puts brands in control. We understand that the public is driving the bus and if you’re not producing content that your audience wants to read, they’ll put you in the rearview mirror. We’ll work with you to help you set your social media goals while, at the same time, auditing, testing and helping you adapt to a very fast-paced environment.
- Agile – Social media works in real-time and our goal is to help you be prepared to adjust and respond to events as they happen. A good social media plan has a great strategy behind it, but it must also be willing to quickly change paths, capitalize on new opportunities and respond to any rising situation.
- Curious – Curiosity is important to learning and we are all constantly earning and adapting with social media. A curious team will always be learning and listening as new techniques and technologies emerge, wanting to know what’s popular, what is performing well and why. Curiosity will help make our clients more successful in this ever-changing world.
- Collaborative – Our mission is to approach every project with a collaborative mindset. This means meeting with other teams within your business to address customer service issues, other marketers for campaign support, your online community for user-generated content and checking out your competitors and industry influencers to reach out to new audiences. Social media isn’t a solo act. It takes collaboration to lead to faster more effective campaigns, problem solving and wider social reach.
- Social – Surprisingly, it’s not a given. There are a ton of businesses currently using social media but they are anything but social. There is no engagement, no follow-through, no addressing feedback and no adapting messages to the right audience. Not only will we help you plan the party but we’ll get people to show up, enjoy it and talk about it with all their friends.
- Detail-Oriented – As Giorgio Armani once said, “To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail.” There is actually a science to social media marketing that goes beyond pretty pictures and clever content. It’s about careful screening of what goes out, paying attention to your users, taking notice of potential issues and making sure your corporate account is secure. A detailed-oriented team helps you separate yourself from the noise and create a more powerful social media brand.
So, whether you’re new to social media or need a more strategic approach to your SM platforms, Pixallure has the experience, strategic focus and creativity to help you succeed in the social media world.